We are so thankful to God for using our ministry to have an impact for His Kingdom and for His glory. Below are a few highlights of what we have been up to:
▪ Championed the ongoing effort for more than 6,000 Malawian children to be sponsored through World Vision so far, creating on-going revenue of nearly $3,000,000 per year for transformational impact in families and communities in Malawi.
▪ Enabled the launch of numerous new projects, such as Y-Malawi, and orgainizations worldwide delivering clean water sources for the thirsty, food and sustainable agriculture for the hungry, healthcare for the sick and vulnerable, schools and education for the most-rural areas, economic development including micro-finance for the poor.
▪ Ignited passion and faith-in-action in more than 1,600 American’s for the lost, last, and least of the world, by taking them to serve on the front-lines in Africa, India, Central America, the Middle East, and more.
▪ Recruited 30 churches and schools from 10 different denominations to unite and fight together for the nation of Malawi, creating a holistic, transformational community model in partnership with 6 dynamic and best-practices organizations including World Vision, Opportunity International, and others
▪ Championed a focus on vulnerable poor children, women, and families, including the orphaned, widowed, persecuted, marginalized, and trafficked.
▪ Partnered with more than 25 different Christian relief and development organizations empowering unity and strength, so that God’s transformational message and acts of love, hope, life, can be accomplished on a large scale.
▪ Hosted campaigns fighting for special funding for village projects in rural Africa, including emergency famine response food, water wells, new schools for children, healthcare initiatives including HIV/AIDS and a “War on Malaria”.
We are praying for BIG goals and impact for 2018:
▪ Champion a love and faith-based response to the refugee crises in the Middle East and North Africa by engaging people and their churches with front-line responders in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Sudanese war refugees in Uganda. Host Vision and Impact Trips for people and their churches and businesses to learn, experience, and engage in the response. Host 2 large scale faith-based athletic challenge events events to raise awareness, support, and resources for the response.
▪ Build-on and accelerate the momentum that we are experiencing in our areas of service, pouring gasoline on the current fires so to speak! God willing, we intend to not simply add to but to multiply the numbers of people, organizations, churches, schools, and businesses we can stand with and empower by 25% or more.
▪ Facilitate Vision and Impact trips to Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Uganda, Malawi, and India, involving leaders and influencers from more than 25 USA churches.
▪ Engage 10 additional churches and businesses and 2000 people in trips and projects. Including 5oo+ people in our April 6/7, 2018 Team FaithQuest Ragnar Relay event as athletes, volunteers, and donors. 500+ people in our May 19 2018 Team FaithQuest Big Ring Century event as athletes, volunteers, and donors. .
▪ Champion reaching the goal of $250,000 from Team FaithQuest events for advancing the impact of outreach of FaithQuest and supporting our many missions partners and organizations involved in our events.